It’s not too bad, working at BEC; especially when it’s cake day. Here is Roskilde canteen manager Connie’s cookie recipe, from which we often benefit. If you would like to taste the original, you are welcome to apply for a job with us. 🍪
For 24 cookies, you will need:
- 150 g flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 125 g flour
- 175 g dark chocolate
- 1 egg
- 100 g brown sugar
- 75 g sugar
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs with brown sugar and sugar until foamy.
- Add the flour mixture, then the butter and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Bake on baking paper at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes until they look delicious.
- Let your cookies cool on a wire rack.
Cookies at www.bec.dk
When you visit www.bec.dk, information about you is collected.
The website uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer, mobile or similar for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings and performing statistics. Cookies allow us, among other things, to analyze how our users use the site, but they can also be used by third parties such as Google for marketing, for example. Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as viruses.
We do not set cookies without your consent. You can change your consent at any time. Click on “cookie settings” in the lower left corner of the screen to read more about our cookies, their purpose, what information is collected and which third parties receive the information. Here you can also change your consent.
If you opt out of cookies, you may experience that the website does not work optimally and that there is content that you can not access.
The above only applies to www.bec.dk – not any subdomains.