READY TO KICK START YOUR CAREER?
We will open for applications in January 2021
About BEC’s Talent Program
Real job experience with a attractive salary from day one
Smooth start to a professional career within IT
A top market six month program supporting strong skills development
Four to six weeks of technical and business training before joining a team
After initial training, work on a project under guidance of a mentor
Mentorship, e-learning and support in personal development
Join an experienced, passionate and agile team
Be a part of a graduate team with like-minded young professionals
International hackathon as a final assignment within the talent program
We are looking for graduates who are:
- Looking for an opportunity to become a software developer
- Graduates of computer science, IT related fields, mathematics or natural science
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Quick learners focused on personal development and improving technical knowledge
- Ready for a full time employment
Upload your application
Conversation to check if your skills and competencies meet our requirements
Technical verification and face-to-face meeting with our recruiter and a technical expert
Individual and group assignments.
You’ve got a job!